This precision 8" x 16" Variable-Speed Lathe is designed to perform various types of metal, jade and wood turning. It is perfect for a sturdy workbench or as a stand-alone unit when mounted on a suitable stand. It can be used in areas such as mini precision parts processing, sample processing and modeling works. It is both perfect for hobbyists and modelers who is looking to add finite detail to their construction project. It features variable-speed spindle with high and low speed ranges and convenient quick-lock tailstock.
- Suitable for turnings of metal, wood, jade, etc.
- Ideal for use in labs, workshops, engineering and education.
- Can be turned within foreign aid, turning thread, turning taper and so on.
- Telescopic sets with scale, you can intuitively see the length of the telescopic handle scale, precise scaling can be digitally standardized or adjusted by lateral movement.
- Spindle speed can be adjusted from 50 to 2500 RPM (50-1250 low, 100-2500 high).
- Equipped with all-metal gears, this machine is wear-resistant, durable, more accurate rotation and professional.
- Multi-function automatic tool.
- Accurate operation and professional performance.